Richter Ag of Colusa CA. is currently hiring experienced Irrigator for the 2018 Spring Rice Season. This is a
full time position with overtime opportunities and could lead to a permanent job. Season runs Feb/March to
Ideal candidate has some experience with Rice Farming and/or Crop Irrigating. We are willing to provide
training to an enthusiastic candidate, who is light on experience. This is occasionally a physical job that
requires shovel work. Candidate must be able to meet the physical requirements. Irrigator works
independently, and reports directly to the Farm Manager. Strong communication skills are mandatory.
We are willing to train the right candidate with no irrigation experience, if they have shop and tractor
- Flooding up, maintaining water levels, and draining rice fields.
- Communicating with Irrigation Districts and Ditch Tenders.
- Rice Irrigator takes direction from and reports directly to the Rice Farm Manager.
- Occasional shop and tractor work.
- Experience with ag irrigation preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid California Driver's License
- 21+ years of age (due to company auto insurance)
- 6 months' minimum prior experience driving a tractor
- Shop experience (maintenance/repair)
- Ability to work independently.
Please call Hector at 530-788-3826 to apply