Fri, Dec 8th
Mon, Feb 5th
- Implement pre-planned cycle menus in an efficient and effective manner to provide nutritious, good tasting, and appetizing food for residents.
- Prepare foods in accordance with pre-planned cycle menus as assigned.
- Assist in the standardization of recipes to meet menu needs.
- Perform food preparation tasks as assigned.
- Manage purchased food and dietary supplies in an efficient and effective way to control food use and prevent waste.
- Maintain a strict portion control of foods served.
- Prepares food and serves trays as attractively as possible.
- Confirm proper temperatures are reached, maintained, and recorded in accordance with state and federal health regulations.
- Determine if the food prepared is of the highest possible quality in taste and flavor.
- Assist in planning cooking schedules for cooks/helpers and dietary aides.
- Confirm foods are ready on time for tray service.
- Serve meals.
- May order supplies and keep records and accounts.
- Requires current Food Handlers card issued by local Health Department.
- High school graduation or GED highly desirable.
to apply please go to:e: http://orovillepostacute.com/careers