he Sanitation Worker for the Plant will work under the direction of the Sanitation Lead Worker and Production Supervisor in performing their daily duties throughout the plant. The Sanitation Worker will also perform duties requested by other supervisors. Any safety concerns should be reported to the Production Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow Safety and Accident Prevention Rules.
- Responsible for cleaning the break room, Lab and offices.
- Responsible for emptying the trash cans and the shredder in the office each day.
- Throughout the plant empty trash cans.
- Wiping down walls from the ceiling to the floor on a weekly basis.
- Get spider webs down, sweeping and keeping the front parking area clean.
- Assist in inventorying of personal protective equipment, sanitation products and equipment such as; brooms, mops, etc. and assist the Sanitation Lead Worker in ordering supplies.
- Assist the operators in keeping equipment clean and product spills.
- Assist the Sanitation Lead Worker in completing the duties listed in the Master Cleaning Procedures.
- Keep bathrooms stocked with toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Clean bathrooms daily
- Keep the yard and back area clean from debris.
- Following GMP's, keep area clean at all times, tools picked up.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and neatly as possible.
- Perform all work in accordance with company standards and established safety procedures.
- Demonstrates positive and a can-do attitude, confidence, endurance and constructively handle conflicts.
- Must be available off-schedule at times and work well with the schedule demands of a seasonal food processing facility.
- Work alongside others or independently to complete projects
- Work with Supervisors and Technicians to accomplish the goals of not only your department but the goals
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires a person experienced and/or ability in the following:
- Good communication skills relating to employee
- Experience in Food Manufacturing a plus.
- Basic reading and writing.
- Understand the manufacturing process.
- Forklift experience and safely operate forklift.
- General knowledge of GMP's, Organic Handling Procedures, Allergen Control Program, Food Plant Security, Glass and Hard Plastic, Quality related policies, and Safety programs.
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts work overtime.
- Disciplined work style towards tasks; a flexible style towards people.
- Can follow instructions.
As a member of the team, the ability to foster an environment of accountability, excellence, collaboration and innovation is required. The Sanitation Worker will partner with his or her peers or achieve the goals of the company while honoring the core values of Company.
Individuals who are interested in being considered for this position can apply on line at: http://apply.pridestaff.com or call direct (530) 661-3405