Wed, Jun 6th
Fri, Dec 28th
- Check patrons' identification in order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Escort customers to their tables.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- At least a year of proven Server/Wait Staff experience
- 21 years of age and up
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry's best practices
- SafeServe or California Food Handlers Certificate
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- In Person: 1747 Live Oak Blvd. Suite G, Yuba City, CA 95991