Precision Private Security is a fast growing company seeking qualified candidates for Armed and Unarmed Security position in the Yuba-Sutter, Sacramento, Roseville, and Chico area. We have multiple positions open that need to be filled IMMEDIATELY ASAP
We pride ourselves on superior customer service, and our ability to be diverse in all aspects of security. It is our goal to satisfy the client as well as their benefactors while maintaining a safe and cohesive workplace. Precision Private Security is experienced in many security facets such as, special events (including logistical operations), industrial and commercial regulations, agricultural essentials, residential necessities, executive protection and more.
-Current California Guard Card (through BSIS)
-Valid Drivers License/ clean driving record
-Legal right to work in the United States
-High School Diploma or GED/Equivalent
-No Felony convictions, or disqualifying Misdemeanor convictions, Able to pass a drug-screen test
-Must be willing to work nights, weekends, or on-call positions., Able to communicate effectively- written and spoken
Along with the minimum qualifications we are looking for candidates who possess any of the following, but they are not required.
-Current California Exposed Firearm Permit (through BSIS)
-OC/Pepper Spray Certification
-Bilingual a plus
If potential candidates do not have the additional certifications, Precision Private Security has programs available to help acquire the training needed for each certification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain a positive working relationship with clientele and their facility staff members or benefactors.
• Respond quickly and effectively to emergency and non-emergency situations.
• Escort persons and assist facility personnel.
• Provide a visible deterrent to crime, prohibited activities, or suspicious activities in public and non-public which may include but is not limited to areas such as the main building, outlying buildings, grounds, parking areas, stairways, tunnels, mechanical areas, or populated areas.
• Be alert for activities, which could result in injury to a person, damage or loss of property.
• Comprehend and fulfill written or verbal instructions
• Write accurate, clear, and legible reports
• Enforce and abide by all regulations and guidelines mandated by the client and Precision Private Security.
• Perform other duties at the direction of or in the absence of the Security leader or Facility Security Representative
1. prepare reports
2. make decisions
3. take messages
4. use oral or written communication techniques
5. apply appropriate physical restraint
6. escort prisoners, defendants or individuals needing protection
7. use firearms
8. communicate details in protective services settings